Fast, flexible, reliable, high quality terminal emulation for the Macintosh:
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.2 and above, including Lion.
- VT100, VT220, VT320 emulation for Linux, UNIX & VMS systems.
- PC-ANSI + SCO-ANSI emulation with custom PC-ANSI fonts.
- IBM-3279/5250 terminal emulation for IBM enterprise and AS/400
- Supports Shell, Telnet, and Serial connections.
- Support for inline SCP, ZMODEM, and IBM IND$FILE file transfers, with
automatic translation (Binhex, MacBinary) and document
- Multiple window interface supports many host sessions.
Built-in text windows allow host commands to be sent to a session with a single right-click.
- Flexible and easy to use key remapping facility.
- Extensive scriptability using built-in macro language and
- "Watch Me" macro recording for simplified session scripting.
- On-screen buttons to send text and execute macro commands.
- Customizable color maps.
- Flexible translation for multinational character set support.
- Modeless Preferences dialogs.
- On-line documentation: Control-Click or Control-Menu Select displays
documentation for dialog and menu items.
All the outstanding features of dataComet plus added security:
- Secure Telnet/TN3270 connections using SSL/TLS or Kerberos 5 authentication and encryption.
- Secure SSH (Secure Shell) sessions, supporting SSH version 1 and 2.
- SSH password authentication (and RSA when using SSH1.5)
- DES, 3-DES, and Blowfish encryption & zlib compression option
- SSH sessions can be configured to execute a remote command and exit.
- Secure file transfers using SCP over SSH sessions.
- Safe encryption of passwords in local session documents using a
master passphrase to enable automatic logins.
1668 Trumansburg Rd.
Ithaca, NY 14850
607-277-5808 (9 AM - 3 PM EST)
Email questions or comments to